Saturday, October 21, 2017

Holes in One.

Sept 18, 2017
I guess I got spoiled when I was growing up.  I was on the Golf team in High School, and before I graduated I had racked up four holes in one.  Being a young kid, I didn't appreciate them as I should have. 

After I graduated, I didn't get to play golf as often, and as the kids were growing up, I may have got a couple of rounds in per year.  However, now that the kids are out of the house, I have more time to play at the local Country Club. 

However, that next elusive hole in one has eluded me.  At least a half a dozen times, I have put my tee shot within a foot of the hole, this one was on number 16, a 190 yard par 3.  But, as you can see, it's still a few inches short.  Sometimes, special things are wasted on the young. 

No comments:

Post a Comment